Sunday, December 16, 2018

My First Blog

#myfirstblog
Really happy to be kicking and blogging about anything and everything under the sun. Things I like things I don't. Would love to pour my heart out and share those little secrets and special moments.


I really love this life Quotes from the internet. Only I can change my life. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. Change your life today. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. Smile in the mirror.
So these simple things can take us a long way ahead in a positive way.
Stay tuned and keep reading my blogs. I'm open to suggestions and feedback.

Beautiful Quotes
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself.
The above quotes are from the internet.
Really get inspired with these quotes and wanted to share the with you. Stay tuned and let's share our lifetime experiences here.
Quotes and pictures, thanks to the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment